Includes Eyecam Wireless Video System!
Launch your imagination with Draganflyer V Ti R/C Helicopter's flying capabilities! Make every
indoor and outdoor spot a launch pad for excitement. You will eventually be able to touch-and-go off a coffee
table, fly through a doorway, and even set down on your hand. Our Thermal Intelligence Ti Gyro, Infrared-Stabilized
helicopter, and Eyecam Wireless Video System, is the most high-tech aerial platform in the world!
The Draganflyer V Ti R/C Helicopter is small and agile at just 30 inches in diameter.
This compact flying-masterpiece lifts off effortlessly with its ultra-lightweight carbon-fiber body and
stylish lines. Unlike gas-powered or other electric radio-controlled helicopters that are complicated and difficult
to fly, ours has been designed for beginners. Our RC helicopter uses a heading-lock yaw gyro which helps
simplify flight in all conditions. The Draganflyer V Ti gives you complete control over yaw, pitch, and roll -
full aerial maneuverability - using a patented control board that is so elegant it uses 95% fewer parts
than conventional helicopters. The Draganflyer V Ti comes as a complete package requiring a simple, quick, and
straightforward assembly of only 30 minutes.
Once assembled, use the Draganflyer V Ti's wireless Eyecam color video system to capture unique video!
Videotape real estate, promotional videos, dangerous situations, or hard to reach locations! For the
professionalvideographer, we have created the Draganflyer V Ti Pro, which adds a high quality
CCD video camera (see the Draganflyer V model comparison chart). Our wireless color micro-video camera
mounts onto the Draganflyer's frame by an articulating arm sending high-quality video signal to a small, portable
base station. This video can be viewed on a TV in real-time, recorded onto VHS by a VCR, or recorded to a
digital video camera. Making aerial videos from the Draganflyer V T i's stable and precise video
platform signals a revolution in outdoor aerial surveillance!
No previous R/C experience? No problem. If you lose orientation while flying the Draganflyer V Ti outdoors,
simply release the right stick and its infrared stabilizers will automatically restore a stable hover with half a
second! Thermal Intelligence eliminates most of the dangers and provides both safety and fun while
training and flying. If you run low on batteries, the innovative electronic control system prevents
battery over-discharge by limiting available power. Lose transmitter signal? It will descend safely and
autonomously outdoors. Incorporated into each Draganflyer V Ti's patented control board are
four infrared heat sensors and three state-of-the-art piezo gyros which provide automatic self-leveling
for an effortless outdoor piloting experience. Sound incredible? It is.
Is it fragile? Hardly. The Draganfly V Ti's durability is unmatched by conventional helicopters.
The Draganfly's body is virtually indestructible due to its tough carbon-fiber and high-impact
nylon construction. We also use thermal plastic rotors that are efficient, safe and
inexpensive to replace. We have crashed gas helicopters causing over $400 in damage. This is not uncommon.
If you are thinking of buying a gas helicopter or a different electric helicopter, consider the Draganflyer V Ti.
The Draganflyer's sophisticated control board, its minimal number of parts, and lessened repair costs ensure a heavier
wallet and a happier R/C helicopter pilot.
This package includes:
- High quality 6 channel 72 MHz FM transmitter with NiCad battery.
- One CPU seven-sensor control system with built-in dual conversion 72 MHz FM receiver featuring DSP filtering and Thermal Intelligence.
- One lightweight carbon fiber body
- New, virtually indestructible nylon injected Draganflyer rotor blades.
- Four high speed electric motors with installed pinions.
- Four motor drive gears with 8 precision ball bearings.
- One 3-cell 11.1 volt 1320mah Lithium-Polymer high-discharge battery w/ protection circuitry for 12-15 minute flights.
- Digital AC peak detection charger for flight battery and transmitter
- Printed manual with photos and instructional video for building and flying.
- Eyecam Video System
- Flight Simulator Interface Cable
- Flight Simulator Software
- Video Stabilization Software
- Assembly/Flight Instructional Video
Extra Parts Kit
- 2 x Nylon Rotors (1/2 set of rotors)
- 2 x Carbon Frame Tubes
- 1 x Motor Mount
Draganflyer V Ti with Eyecam Specifications:
- Size: 30" (76cm) in diameter
- Weight: 18 ounces (510g)
- Maximum Speed: approx 20mph (34kph)
- Flight Time: 12-15 minutes