Advanced Coaxial Cable for High Quality Hookup of Cable/Satellite Receivers, TVs, VCRs, RF Antennas, and More
Today's video technology demands more from the cables that carry the signal. With Digital Cable and Satellite sharp pictures and bright, natural color are the norm, not the exception. Unfortunately not all coaxial video cables faithfully transmit all the picture quality possible. Inferior shielding and flimsy construction can allow outside electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to degrade cable and satellite TV signals. That means “snow,” “ghosting,” and other kinds of video noise can ruin your picture.
The Monster® Solution: Better Video Through Better Technology
Monster Coax 200FCX ensures you enjoy a crisp, clear picture from Cable and Satellite TV or your RF antenna. All-copper construction enhances signal strength, while high-density shielding rejects outside interference. Precision-machined 24k gold contact connectors provide a superior fit and maximize conductivity for the best possible cable/satellite TV reception.
Coax 200fcx High Performance F-Pin Cable
• Precision-machined 24k gold contact F-Pin connector provides a durable, corrosion-resistant connection for optimum signal transfer.
• Large textured, connector shell is easy to twist on in tight spaces.
• Rubber O ring grip no-slip design allows easy connector handling.
• Solid-core center conductor with all-copper construction for lower loss and more linear bandwidth.
• Low-loss dielectric for efficient transmission of video signals, even over long runs or when cable is bent.