This multi-award winning Van Den Hul D102 MKIII balanced stereo audio interconnect is one of the best audio cables available on the market. This is Van Den Huls flagship in the mid range interconnect series.
The D-102 III HYBRID is a highly flexible, triple shielded cable offering effective protection from RF and magnetic interference. Two pure-crystal, oxygen-free copper conductors laced with pure silver deliver superb sound transmission. Each conductor is insulated with Van Den Huls unique Linear Structured Carbon ® (LSC) technology. This improves the quality of the signal transmission by performing electrical bridging on a micro-scale and by converting the external magnetic field close to the conductors into an electrical signal again. Specially treated artificial filler fibres provide perfect protection against signal loss caused by increased humidity over long periods. The sound is best described as pure, clean and very 3 dimensional with an extremely high resolution. If your looking for a cable with good bass, treble, imaging and naturalness look no further than the Van Den Hul D-102 MK III.
"Van Den Hul d-102 Mk III is a seemingly unbeatable analogue design that’s suitable for anything from a phono stage to a SACD player and all points in between. We found it hard to criticise this cable — detail is very good and tonality is neutral across the board. Treble extension is exemplary which might explain how it manages to create such impressive image depth and width. All things considered, this is a first-rate performer and a bargain to boot"
Awarded Product of the Year 2002-2003 Hi Fi Choice *****
WHAT HI-FI SOUND & VISION AWARDS - PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 1999, 2000, 2001
Van Den Hul D-1102 Mk III connects your CD player, DVD player or Tuner to your Amplifier to produce an exceptional sound performance.
- Van Den Hul D-1102 Mk III balanced 2 RCA (phono) to 2 RCA (phono) stereo audio cable.
- Length 1 metre.
- Silver Coated High Grade Copper - The 2 centre conductors consist of silver coated high-grade copper strands which improve signal flow and prevent oxidation.
- Hybrid Design - An extra layer of Linear Structured Carbon (L.S.C) is applied by electrical bridging and absorption of radiated energy. The dense polyethylene foam insulation between the core and the screen prevents penetration of any polluted air into the cable. Around the PE insulation, a further layer of L.S.C dramatically improves the signal quality by absorbing radiated energy from the screen to the core.
- HULLIFLEX The external jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ® , a PVC and Halogen free material. This jacket results in improved flexibility, better protection against chemical pollutants and improved sound quality. The Hulliflex gives The D-102 MKIII a very long life span without any ageing effects.
- 24 Carat Gold Plated Connectors - made from dense copper with a silver and 24 carat gold coated centre pin and ground rings improve signal transmission.
- Made in the Netherlands